Members’ contact details unavailable! Due to the new GDPR regulations, we’ve decided to pull these details for now. Click here to read more…
Unfortunately it is no longer possible to provide member details due to the GDPR data protection regulations. Should it become possible once again, we will of course reinstate this link.
If you would like to see a list of all those who have held office within the club since its inception in 1974, or look at a list of those who have served the club for ten years or more, then click on the link below:
The Management Committee of the TMC shall consist of…
- Vice Chair
- General/Membership Secretary
- Spares Manager
- Regalia Secretary
- Rally Secretary
- Magazine Editor
- Web Manager
- Publicity Officer
When appropriate, one member may fulfil more than one role on the Management Committee.
The responsibilities of the Management Committee
The general organisation and management of the Club shall be the responsibility of the Management Committee.
- The General Secretary shall call Management Committee meetings with a minimum of 1 meeting being called each year, normally in March, which shall also be the club AGM. Additional meetings, known as Extraordinary General Meetings, may be called as determined by the amount of business. The General Secretary shall be bound to call a meeting at the request of more than half the voting members of the Management Committee, at the request of the Club Chair, or when not less than 10 club members eligible to vote submit a written request for such a meeting to the General Secretary.
- All business the Management Committee members intend raising at a meeting shall be notified not less than 30 days beforehand in writing to the General Secretary.
- The agenda shall be drawn up either by the General Secretary in consultation with the Chair and shall be approved by the Club Chair. Notice of any General Meeting and its agenda shall be notified to members by appropriate means not less than 21 days before the meeting. The agenda must contain any business notified to the General Secretary which complies with any relevant rules.
- The quorum necessary for the transaction of the business of the Management Committee shall be 5.
- The Management Committee shall establish and annually review the Club’s pricing policy.
- A summary of the business transacted at Management Committee and General Meetings shall be published in the Club Magazine and on the Club Website.
- Any annually elected voting member of the Management Committee who fails to attend three consecutive meetings of the Club without giving an explanation acceptable to the meetings concerned shall be deemed to have resigned their post.
- The Management Committee may appoint a Sub-committee, and may delegate to them such powers as the Management Committee may think fit. The quorum of any Sub-committee shall be fixed by the minute appointing it. The Club Chair and the General Secretary shall be ex-officio members of every such Sub-committee.
General and membership secretary
Flower Power editor